Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses analytics by heatmap.me. When navigating through our site we automatically collect navigation information. The sole purpose of collecting your navigation information is to improve your experience when using our sites and web services. Our tracking code will automatically collect the information based on your activity and store it in our servers, for analysis. Information will also be collected from cookies which will be placed on your computer or device. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from minors.
Through the tracking code embedded on this website, the information we collect includes:
- mouse and touch activity (but no keyboard activity)
- device screen size
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information
- geographic location (country only)
- referring domain
- pages visited
- date and time when website pages were accesses
This information is stored anonymously without your IP adress and is solely used to improve the website layout to create a better user experience.
This data is stored on servers of Heatmap.Inc. in Europe, Canada and the United States. Only Heatmap Inc. and webmasters of doublemini.net have access to this data. Detailed information about how Heatmap Inc. stores your data can be found on heatmap.me/privacy
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( firstname.lastname@example.org )